Friday, January 2, 2009
• Say this: "What do you think about that?"
• Not: "How do you feel about that?"
• Because: He knows how to answer the first question, but the second one makes him nervous.
• Say this: "I wish I could say this in a way that makes more sense to you."
• Not: "You don't understand me."
• Because: Miscommunication is a two-way street.
• Say this: "Let's go for a drive."
• Not: "Let's sit down and talk."
• Because: Men are less tense when they're doing something physical.
• Say anything: Once
• Not: Ten times
• Because: To a guy, repetition makes a statement meaningless.
WHY MEN DOESN’T COMMIT TO COMMITMENT
(no hard feelings…tq)
1. SAYING ‘YES’ TO A GIRL MEANS ‘NO’ TO THE REST OF THE WORLD
Man on date doesn’t usually stick to one type of girl. Once they discover that there is someone in front of them who is prettier or better than the one they dated, they tend to turn and move another round to know the new girl in town.
“The bottom-line here is your man wonders if you truly are the best person he’ll ever meet or just the best person to date.”
2. WOMEN IN MAGS AND TV ARE SO PERFECT!!!
“One looks at you in your finest duds and your man will soon realize you too can look like a Hollywood starlet.”
Men usually praise more and focused less on their girls when watching the ladies of commercials on tv. Some may have the desire of wanting their girls to appear the same as they saw on tv, but some just watching.
3. “I’m not really giving up guys’ night out.”
Women shouldn’t let their man to stop the night life but to limit them to only stuffs that may came into their concerns.
4. I’M NOT SURE IF THE THINGS THAT BOTHER ME ABOUT YOU ARE DEAL-BREAKERS
People have their inner side that may irritate and annoy others. But not to forget, the one complaining has the ‘quality’ of being annoying as well.