Monday, October 20, 2008

GET YOUR BODY GOING GOOD
MUSIC AS MOTIVATION
"I love running but get bored quickly, so I made a playlist in my iPod with lots of upbeat tracks that really get me going. At the moment, I love Rihanna ad Timbaland."
SUPER SALAD
"I used to struggle with diets because salads would never fill me up. Now I add more substantial ingredients like chicken or tofu to keep me satisfied."
HAVE A SMALL ENTEE
"I recommended eating a small soup before a meal. Whenever i do this, I tend to eat less."
GET INSPIRED
"I use to jump on the fitness bandwagon for a few weeks, then give up when i got busy and didn't have time. Now i try not to overdo it by commiting to fewewr workouts, just three every week, but making sure i dont skip any. Being consistent is the most important thing."
STAY HYDRATED
"Drink lots of water! i found that when i drink two litres a day, i'm not nearly as bloated since my body doesn't need to retain water. I look leaner, plus my skin's clearer, too."

No comments: